We got a call last week letting us know that we've been pushed back to early or mid-May. This is obviously disappointing, but the good news is we'll be traveling when it's warmer and can hopefully spend some of our visits outside with Alexandra. Just wanted to give those checking an update.
Lisa, Jon and T.J.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so bummed for you guys! I really do hope you get to Kazakhstan soon so you can meet Alexandra. I know the wait must be unbearable. Delays seem to be happening in a lot of regions. Fingers crossed, first of May! Regardless of where we are, I'll be following along!
Hang in there, Millers! I bet Alexandra (and the universe, for that matter) just wants you all to have as much summertime off as possible--so many beach days in her future!
Why waste rainyish, coldish April days getting to know each other!
Not to mention, you have even more shopping time to go crazy ordering cute outfits for your little girl.
Lots of love,
Patrick
Post a Comment